1. Satellites to monitor air pollution generated by every power station in the world
2. How electric vehicles help to tackle climate change
3. Meet the man with Britain’s smallest carbon footprint
4. What if scientists, not politicians, called the shots on climate policy
5. Texas Senator Cornyn takes on climate change, says 'days of ignoring' emissions are over
6. Bank of Canada now considers climate change to be as large a threat as excessive household debt and overpriced houses
7. I haven’t had a say in who’s creating the policies that will affect my future, and because of the climate crisis, I may not even have a future. The current administration is doing nothing to prevent it from worsening, and some even deny that climate change exists. Long story short, I’m pissed.
8. New CEO push on climate-change policy