Are you smart enough to deserve better but too lazy to work for it? Welcome to the club. I saved you a seat.
Here are some cheat codes for life that will undeservedly get you ahead in life. You're welcome.
By the way...I cheated and sourced these from Reddit.
- Walk with purpose. For some reason, people think you're busy and you won't get hassled.
- No one stops a guy or girl carrying a pizza. It can get you backstage to concerts.
- If you're genuinely pleasant to be around and you show up when it counts, people will let you get away with a lot of slacking off.
- When someone says something true, say "you're right", not "I know". It'll make them feel better and you've still shown everyone how awfully clever you are.
- If any website offers a percentage coupon code like "10percentoff" try higher values like "20percentoff".
- You don't always have to "give away the recipe". By that I mean don't over explain yourself. If you can't do something, 9/10 times it's OK to simply say "unfortunately I'm not able to do that", "can't swing it this time", etc. You don't have to go on and on about why, or make up reasons and list them off. Over explaining just ends up looking more suspect than simply being clear and concise.
- I cannot overstate how much dressing well and being well groomed will impact your life. It'll drop the difficulty by two or three levels. No joke. People will treat you VASTLY differently. The opposite is also true.
- Compliment your children with "you are a hard worker" and not "you're smart". Studies show that kids who think they're hard workers outperform kids who think they're smart.