1. WWF: Meat consumption is devastating some of the world’s most valuable and vulnerable regions, due to the vast amount of land needed to produce animal feed, a report has warned.
2. India is making a half trillion dollar investment in renewable energy by 2028.
3. The climate change lawsuits are coming. Humanity has robbed children of their future. And kids are fighting back.
4. White House tried to stop climate change testimony by State Department.
5. Valedictorians are being silenced. Climate change deemed too political for graduation speeches.
6. Why is the DNC preventing a climate change debate? This is the biggest issue facing mankind. Jay Inslee and and Elizabeth Warren fight back.